Virtual Surgery software is an ambitious project that aims specific group of users - Doctors, Healthcare Sales Representatives, Students and Hospital Stakeholders.
The idea is to allow specific, licensed, and verified users to access the surgery room online via the web application so they can participate and observe the procedure.
The web app utilizes React, React Query, TypeScript, AWS serverless architecture, AWS lambda and WebSockets that allows creating an interactive app for buying a license, getting verified by a hospital, and participating in the virtual surgery procedure.
Scope of work:
- Client requirements analysis
- Upgrading and maintaining legacy web application
- Building a new, optimized version of the web application
- Creating React components with TypeScript
- Using custom styles
- Using React Query in order to provide fetching, caching, and updating of the data
- Using AWS lambda function for serverless computing
- Maintaining a legacy Node.js backend
- Working with WebSockets, live video, and audio streams