Directive Health is a project that connects Health Systems and Hospitals within the Health Systems in the USA.
It is a mobile application that allows users to sign up and picks a health provider(s) and hospital(s). The user data is pulled and presented in the app - blood results, diagnosis, medicine prescription and basically all the digitally recorded health data.
Project is developed using React Native, TypeScript, AWS, NestJS, gRPC, and PostgreSQL. The biggest challenge was analysing and implementing mapping for data coming from different providers (microservices).
Scope of work:
- Client requirements analysis
- Health Service Provider(s) analysis
- Modeling Back-End infrastructure, and initial database design
- Creating gRPC microservice for each health services provider, data fetching, and data transformation
- Creating REST API that will communicate with the mobile application and microservices, introducing job schedulers for fetching the data from all microservices (providers) once every 24h hours
- Code optimization
- Keycloak integration