SIGHT VIEW is a solution designed specifically for the construction domain. The construction domain is a chain of companies consisting of customers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, partners (and more).
All companies in the chain have to prove that the work is going according to plans and the contract. SIGHT VIEW provides transparency in the whole chain (single source of truth) by using Blockchain technology.
My responsibilities on this project are to analyze client requirements, implement POC, develop a NodeJS REST API connector for the Google Cloud's BigQuery, and develop the front-end applications that will connect to the NodeJS API (Typescript) to show all relevant data. The flow consists of three different platforms, one is regarding the management, and the remaining two are administrative platforms. We are working on developing authentication, API endpoint implementation, permissions validation - on the Back End - and development of ReactJS (Typescript) and Angular 12 - on the Front End
Scope of work:
- Client requirements analysis
- Implement POC
- Develop a NodeJS REST API and Nestjs Microservice architecture with gRPC
- Develop React and Angular Front End applications
- Create isolated components with Storybook
- Code optimization. unit testing with Jest and integration testing with Cypress
- Create development documentation