Digital Private Banking
Banking and Trading
The Digital Private Banking project is the Financial and Trading project.
The project includes banking and trading for the users with their accounts registered at the private financial institution. Tracking portfolio success, equities, bonds, ETFs, creating and executing trades, two-factor authentication, and maximum security is just a glance into this big project.
Scope of work:
- Participate in pre-refinements, refinements, and sprint planning
- Maintain constant communication with designers, testers, and product owners
- Develop ReactJS (Typescript) Front-End application
- Keep code coverage above 85% with unit testing (Jest) and integration testing (Cypress)
- Develop Node.js (Express) Back-End services for an internal platform - implement caching, error middleware, role handling, and two-factor authentication
- Document components with Storybook
- Mock data with Wire Mocker
- Participate in Demo meetings and Retrospectives